Is your business Safe.Clean.Ready? Sign On here.
Like you, Sedona is extremely safety conscious. We know you are ready to join our residents and businesses in following the safety standards we have been honing.
Face coverings are required for everyone in all public places. You will see reminders all over town as part of our “Mask Up, Sedona” campaign.
Hundreds of businesses are taking part in Sedona | Safe.Clean.Ready, a CDC-guided list of safety standards and state health department business guidelines to keep our guests and local workers safe. Participating businesses are listed right on the site.
Wearing a protective face covering in public is the most basic step in protecting everyone’s safety. We ask that you also observe these best practices:
- Stay home if you are sick or if you have been in contact with a sick person
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Maintain a 6ft distance from others
- Limit contact with others
- Avoid congregation in public areas
- Stay on trails except to let people pass (maintain 6 ft distance)
Follow these guidelines, and you too, are safe, clean and ready for Sedona.
Oh, and don’t forget to be kind, too. Because that’s the Sedona way.
-Your friends at the Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau
click to view